Community Care Partners (CCP) is a collaboration of three community-based providers that offer integrated care coordination services to MassHealth enrollees ages 21 to 64 who have complex medical and behavioral health needs.
Our multidisciplinary Care Teams partner with enrollees to meet their health and wellness goals while working collaboratively with healthcare providers and community based organizations to better support enrollee needs. Member Organizations Bay Cove Human Services, Bridgewell, and Vinfen are leaders in their local communities and fields of service.
What we do:
- Engage enrollees in their health and wellness, beginning with a comprehensive assessment of their overall needs.
- Partner with the enrollee and the Care Team to identify strengths and supports to develop a health and wellness map of goals for the Person-centered Treatment Plan (PCTP).
- Address barriers and promote improved access to primary, specialty, and behavioral health care.
- Assist enrollees in scheduling and keeping their health-related appointments including coordinating transportation as needed.
- Support enrollees in accessing their medication, understanding their medications and taking their medications as prescribed.
- Serve as your point of contact in this collaborative effort. Drive communication and coordination across the extended Care Team.
- Connect an enrollee to social services supports. Examples include food stamps, fuel assistance, and meals on wheels.
- Connect an enrollee to recovery supports.
- Arrange in home services and supports for an enrollee.
- Support transitions of care by meeting with the enrollee within three days of discharge.
- Connect an enrollee with health and wellness activities such as smoking cessation and nutrition.
CCP has a presence, provides services, supports, and community connections in the following service areas:
- Greater Boston: Boston, Revere, Somerville, and Quincy
- North: Haverhill, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, Malden, and Salem
- South: Attleboro, Barnstable, Brockton, Fall River, Falmouth, New Bedford, Orleans, Plymouth, Taunton, and Wareham